Celebrate LIFE. It’s what we do everyday.
At Magnolia Springs, a philosophy of celebration rules everything we do. We celebrate our residents and help them live each day with purpose. We never underestimate the value of seniors in today’s world. They have decades of experience and knowledge to share. The residents of Magnolia springs are a great resource with much to offer society, and our purpose-driven programming recognizes just that.
- We uncover each resident’s talents, interests, and areas of expertise.
- We find ways for them to use those interests/skills to make a difference—to bring fulfillment and joy both to themselves and to others.
- We provide an environment for residents to live with a greater purpose and sense of satisfaction every day.
Our residents’ lives are filled with purpose—from serving on our Magnolia Springs Resident Council that spearheads community outreach efforts to participating in special programming and enriching outings, events, and activities every day.
Curious about life at Magnolia Springs? Click the link below to get a look at the lifestyle and activities that make this community such a comfortable, enjoyable, and fun place to live!
Dining as it should be…a wonderful experience!
At Magnolia Springs, you’ll never have to cook again if you don’t want to—and you’ll never miss your favorite restaurants. Our chefs come from the local restaurant industry and change menus often to keep dining interesting.
Our formal dining room is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner—and the rich décor with fireplace and aquarium makes the dining experience as exceptional as the menu. Want something more casual? Head over to the Bistro Café with all the ambience and aromas of your hometown meeting place, featuring homemade soups, salads, and sandwiches, plus a variety of coffees, teas, and desserts—including ice cream.
It’s the next best thing to sampling the food! Get a peek inside the kitchen and dining room. Click the link to view the video to get details about the dining experience every day at Magnolia Springs.
SeniorAdvisor Best of 2016 Award Recipient
“In the past year I have made dozens of new friends and also put on 10 pounds because of the great food at Magnolia Springs. I know that I am in the right place at the right time. My later years are like a beautiful sunset and I expect to see many of them here at Magnolia Springs.”
—George Klein, New Magnolia Springs Resident
“I have a friend who regards this place as his home of a hundred hugs—which is not an exaggeration.”
–Milton Metz, Resident
“My mother feels very, very safe at Magnolia Springs. But had Magnolia Springs not had a memory care unit, my father would have had to go someplace else. For my parents, this has been just a wonderful blessing, really, to have them in the same place.”
–Sally Wax, Family Member
“Going to the movie theater is really one of my favorite activities. But the thing that makes Magnolia Springs so great is the people here. The employees. They’d do anything in the world for you. I wouldn’t be anywhere else. It’s the greatest place you can think of.”
–Bob Schlich, Resident
If you could ask residents and families about Magnolia Springs, what would they say? Here’s your chance to find out. To hear from them in their own words, click the link to view the video.
More than just a place to live, Magnolia Springs has the space and amenities to see that your needs are met, and your desires are fulfilled. Life can be as active or peaceful as you want.
– Bar and Lounge provide the perfect environment for socializing.
– Formal Dining Room offers a full menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Private Dining Room turns any family occasion into a celebration.
– Bistro/Café is the ideal place for a quick bite or snack to go.
– Health Club eliminates excuses—a convenient way to get in shape.
– Hair Salon and Spa keeps you looking as good as you feel.
– Business Center provides access to equipment you need.
– Theater Room features movies every night of the week.
– Media Center/Library keeps minds engaged.
– Game Room is the meeting spot for friendly competition.
– Spiritual Center embraces worship services and bible studies.
– Four Seasons Room and Sun Rooms bring the outdoors in.
– Outdoor areas include walking paths, courtyards, shuffleboard and more.
– Transportation is provided for scheduled trips and personal outings.
– Concierge Services help residents plan their own outside activities.
– Interior and Exterior Maintenance eliminates chores for residents.
– Housekeeping Services keep apartments looking their best.
– Activities and Social Events keep residents engaged and fulfilled.
– Postal Service is conveniently offered on campus.
– Emergency Response System offers peace of mind.
– Resident Laundry is offered as an essential convenience.
Just north of Indianapolis, Magnolia Spring Bridgewater is conveniently located in Carmel, Indiana—one of the fastest growing communities in the country. It is easily accessible less than a half a mile north of E. 146th Street, on Carey Road, minutes from The Bridgewater Club, just down the street from the Clay Terrace lifestyle center for shopping and dining, and three miles from St. Vincent Carmel Hospital.
You’ll be close to everything the city has to offer. For cultural pursuits, the Center for the Performing Arts, Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre, and Carmel Arts and Design District are all right around the corner. Out-of-town kids and grandkids will love visiting, too, whether they prefer the Monon Trail or the Monon Waterpark, Coxhall Gardens or the Peace Water Winery.
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Magnolia Springs is proud to offer the LCS Lifestyle and Health Services Wellness Program which takes a whole-person approach to health by incorporating 8 Dimensions of Wellness into its lifestyle programming. Our program works individually to nurture psychological, physical, and social wellbeing, while simultaneously benefiting residents’ overall health. In addition, the eight dimensions of wellness are designed to interact with each other allowing other dimensions to be enhanced while participating in a particular activity. This concept provides a more holistic approach to wellness and lifestyle.
Spiritual wellness gives meaning to life. Whether traditional or alternative, spirituality allows people to make sense of the everyday, find peace and security during times of struggle, and remain confident in their decisions.
Knowing how to recognize and embrace thoughts and emotions, as well as being able to empathize with the feelings of others, is key to healthy emotional well-being.
Positive lifestyle choices that benefit the body inside and out factor into good health. Remaining active, establishing a healthy diet, and avoiding harmful habits are key to not only preventing disease, but also to improving health.
Our desire to contribute in lives to make a positive impact on our community and to society as a whole leads to vocational wellness. Share your unique talents and feel valued in return.
Creating a healthy and safe environment can be approached from a personal and an ecological standpoint.
Socially well individuals exhibit understanding, communication, participation and courtesy toward the living things that surround them.
HEALTH SERVICES WELLNESS
Medical screenings and regular exams, along with the proper management and organization of health care needs, can lead to longer, healthier, happier lives.
The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges in pursuit of life-long learning contributes to our intellectual wellness.